And not the ones that order a Mojito in December in a crowded bar. This was supposed to be finished by Christmas but got delayed due to work and family stuff. The majority of these items can be found on Cocktail Kingdom.
- A nice barspoon I like either the Teardrop 30cm or Hoffman 33.5cm - $18-23
- The Koriko small and large tin make a fantastic shaker - $17
-Any of the Hawthrone strainers from Cocktail Kingdom work well - $12-35
-The 1.25" ice cube trays work great for mixing or drinks on the rocks - $7
- I'm a big fan of the clear OXO jiggers, not on Cocktail Kingdom but Amazon, Target and nicer groceries have them
- A Mexican juicer is much easier than hand juicing - $17
- This is a nice starter package for someone just getting into Cocktails
-The Yarai or Paddle Mixing glass are my favorites - $39-53
-A Lewis Bag for crushing ice for mint juleps - $4
-A Julep strainer to go with that nice mixing glass - $11-25
Lots of other great tools out there but this is more than enough to get started with. Most people probably don't need an ice pick let alone an ice chainsaw.